When you are going to any wedding function the traditional dresses are your first priority to wear on any function. As you do prepare for yourself as the little girls are needed to be dressed them up. So, I have come here to categorize new dresses collections for little girls. These outfits are stitched in lehenga sharara style that is most popular among young girls and likewise in little girls in fact these kids look cuter while dressing up this style.
Indian and Pakistani girls mostly wear this style sharara dress because this is another kind of lehenga dress that is stitched in two legs shape but with different flares. We usually dress up our kids in readymade outfits but these formal dresses are worn to kids on wedding functions or Eid like events so the kids look lovely on the special day when every guest is there and love the attires of your kid.
So, I am offering my assortment of sharara to mothers that are in simple designs and also in embroidered styles with different work. But make sure these sharara dresses are for little girls but not for young girls that’s why it does not demand heavy work on it. I have collected the collection in different colors so that you may suggest a one that suited your little girl the most. Let’s take a glance at the collection.
1. Pink color sharara and dupatta with blackish maroon velvet shirt
2. Sleeveless shirt with silver intricate embroidery and sequined sharara
3. Beautiful blue and ivory gray color sharara with golden motifs
4. Simple off white frilly shirt and sharara with golden border
5. This can be best for mehandi function with different colors
6. Pink and yellow toddler sharara lehenga dress
7. Designer lehenga sharara outfit of little girl for Eid
9. Gotta patti work on orange shirt and Banarsi sharara
10. Chiffon pink and beige simple but pretty sharara attire for kids
11. Yellow sequined full sleeves sharara and kurti with laces
Category: Kids Collection