Art of refashion clothes:
Refashion the things is an exclusive and sensible art which is fabulously awesome. Renewing the things is marvelous it is reasonable and also elegant. In this post we are going to share the magnificence of refashion clothes. Use old clothes and make it trendy. By some minor or major changes, cutting and DIY ideas you can make old costumes latest and trendy. Here we are exploring some excellent ideas which are fabulous for creating a latest and charming impact at old dresses. Let’s briefly talk about these exclusively elegant ideas of refashioning.
• Change old slack trouser into trendy skirt and paired it with blouses and short tops.
• Cut the sleeves and change the neckline of baby shirt and beautify it with contrast strap designing as it is shown in picture:
• To refashion an old long skirt, change it into short flare skirt and use it with accommodating ladies hat.
• Pair an old pant shirt dress with high heels and wear it in more exclusive way and according to latest wearing trend.
• Change the look of old loose fitting top by trendy off the shoulder neckline, cuff sleeves and fitting a lower part.
• By cutting of sleeves and shorten the length you can change an old skirt into trendy and fashion skirt.
• From a casual dress shirt you can make an exclusive pencil skirt which has waist frill designing and superb straps demonstrations.
• By changing the style of sleeves and using different sash belts you can change the expression of old dresses shirts.
• Change the look of jean’s shirt by expiring the sleeves and embellishment of metallic stones.
• Use old shirts for making a trendy long maxi as it is shown in picture.
• Add the touch of contrast fabric designing at side of old fitted shirt and produce a trendy impact.
• Cut the sleeves of old coat and use it with different contrast printed shirts, see the picture for clear idea.
• Change the look of old fitted shirt by changing its lower art with contrast plain fabric designing.
• Change the look of old long coat into trendy trench coat by shortens its length and addition of belt.
• From an old skirt you can make a trendy cropped top. See the picture for clear instruction or cutting idea of this shirt.
• To modernize old pant add the touch of lace designing at the bottom of jeans pant.
• Change the look of old loose top into trendy skirt by fitting DIY heart attachment at back and pleated sleeve designing.
• Change the neckline of and cut the sleeves of old long shirt and change it into trendy sash skirt.
• Turn the big tea top into sleeveless A-line top and enjoy the grace of latest trendy costume.
• Change the look of dress shirt by cutting its sleeves and use its cuff at front designing.
Category: Dresses Collection